Apps Developed by Type
The following apps are separated by feature types to display apps produced by Bluestone Apps from the most popular apps.
• Branding, Logo and Colors of your Practice
• Telehealth for Providers and Patients
• Complete Booking and Scheduling Features
• Camera access for Live Video Calls and Images
• Chat, Private Messages, Push Notifications
• Document Scan and Uploads
• Much more!
• Free and Premium User Subscriptions
• User Profiles and Interactions
• Data Graphs and Paid Content
• Unlock Premium Features
• Custom Functions
• Much More!
Penny Outdoors had a vision for creating a network of outdoors enthusiasts looking to find or sell equipment and Bluestone Apps was able to offer a dynamic package that included a secure payment system and tracking integration, allowing a much more customer-friendly approach to a traditional marketplace.
Demo of Buyer Side of App
Demo of Seller Side of App
• App users have access to a recently-played song list which includes song lyrics.
• Users can purchase music in addition to receiving artist information and concert dates.
• Likewise, users can purchase music in addition to receiving artist information and concert dates.
• Much More!
Ronald McDonald House
The RMHC (Ronald McDonald House Charities) app is designed to help families currently staying at the House find their way around the building and the neighborhood and learn about the programs available to support them. This mobile app sends updates and information about the services provided at the House
Due to an increased need for streamlined and mobile-friendly CRM system, Rooster CRM sought out Bluestone Apps to build a cohesive, well-designed app to market for Android and iOS. We created a slick, performant CRM system that meets the real needs of CRM users.
Rooster CRM app users can now enjoy a streamlined experience for their client contacts, leads, and sales funnels.
T-hauler is a technology service provider that enables users to request a moving truck, handy workers, moving and delivery service through a logistic platform using web-based technology. Private truck owners, moving companies, and drivers interested in providing these services can sign up as independent contractors to make extra income and work on a flexible schedule. No clock-in or clock-out. You go online to start working based on your availability
We created an app with consistent connectivity and responsiveness, visual controls that quickly empower users to access content, and the ability to sign up for one-on-one coaching and premium content.
App users have access to masterclasses, premium content subscriptions, and an easy-to-browse library of multimedia content. Users can start and follow along with meditation media at their fingertips.
We have helped to create a unique and highly-useful, widely-used app for meditation. This showcases an in-depth understanding of the client needs for Mindful Minute and the complex needs of meditation instructions, their learners, and their community.
• Share photos and videos
• Invite Friends, Like and Comment on Posts
• User Profiles and Follows
• Post Image and Videos DIrectly in App
• Offer Subscription Levels for Premium Features
• Much more!
Ready to discuss your app idea? Please complete the form below, and a concept specialist will contact you soon to discuss your project. We are looking forward to working with you!