Skip to content
mobile_apps_Bluestone_Apps

Mobile Apps for Consistent Growth

When it comes to digital marketing you want to work with a company that has been around the block for a few years. You want to work with a team that is always on the cusp of something new, including mobile apps.

Offering consistent growth, applications are becoming the norm when it comes to doing business.

Bluestone Mobile Apps

Since 1996 the sister company to Bluestone has been building and designing everything from websites to software.

Fast forward to 2023 and this team has become a mobile apps agency. What this means for you and your brand is an incredible way to share your products and services to the world.

Why Mobile Apps?

If you follow the Bluestone blog you will remember that mobile apps are more popular than responsive websites. The popularity most likely stems from convenience.

Mobile applications are available all of the time and while some functions won’t work when there is no internet you are still able to connect and use limited functions.

While you should still have a mobile responsive website, you won’t be able to access it 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Applications usually store data on the mobile device. Websites on the other hand rely on web servers. This is just another reason data retrieval happens more quickly.

More time on Mobile Apps

Bluestone explains that people are spending 90 percent or more time on mobile apps. That leaves just 10 percent on mobile responsive websites.

According to eMarketer, mobile device users spent four hours every day on the internet in 2020. You can only imagine how that figure has grown over the years.

Speed is another factor when it comes to mobile apps. However, that is just the tip of the iceberg. With a mobile app you can access a camera and GPS. Moreover, apps are good for business.

When you make full use of mobile apps you can use push notifications, hit publish and voila. All of your users will receive a notification. One tap later, your fans and followers are able to enjoy and indulge in your content. Mobile responsive websites can’t do that.

Apps are Built for Touching

Although mobile responsive web design and development has grown by leaps and bounds you are still likely to have some problems when you optimize your site for touch screens.

Far too often a user will tap an element with the browser selecting another thing. Text input and dropdowns can also be problematic, especially when designed for desktop and laptop use.

In Control of Your Content

With mobile responsive websites your control is gone the minute the user links to content elsewhere.

A mobile app built by Bluestone Apps ensures that everything is contained with no need to go anywhere else as it stays within the confines of your application.

Get an App Built Today

Bluestone is ready to make your company a household name. Send a direct message and schedule a consultation with the team today.

 

 

 

Share This Post

Categories

Related Posts

Let’s Talk.

Ready to discuss your app idea? Please complete the form below, and a concept specialist will contact you soon to discuss your project. We are looking forward to working with you!

Bluestone Apps

FREE
VIEW
Trustpilot