mobile_apps_Bluestone_Apps

Mobile Apps Make the World Go Round

Mobile apps are Better than Websites

Why, well, firstly, mobile applications can work offline, secondly, people prefer mobile apps to websites.

However, according to Bluestone Apps, that isn’t the only reason to consider one for your business.

A Mobile App for Business and More

Below are a few more reasons to consider an application for your business.

1. Mobile Apps Get the Job Done Faster

Well-designed mobile apps perform tasks quicker than websites. Applications store data on the device while websites rely on web servers. Because of this, retrieval is much quicker in an application than a website.

If you follow the Bluestone Apps Blog, you will remember how important it is to be quick and fast, especially when it comes to mobile applications.

2. Better Personalization for Mobile Apps

The internet is all about communication. That correspondence is based on location, interests, and user behavior. Treating users with an experience that is tailor made for them and their own experiences is a much better way to grab their attention.

Mobile apps allow the user to set preferences at the beginning, observe, and track engagement in real time.

3. Sending Notifications is Simple

Email used to be the only way people kept in touch on the web. However, email is often abused with people sending it straight to the trash.

With in app and push notifications, both less intrusive than email, businesses can send notifications without being intrusive. You can even have push notifications sent to mobile and desktop websites. Ask Bluestone Apps how.

4. People Use Applications More Often

Only 14 percent of people on mobile devices spend time on websites. The remaining 86 percent are on mobile apps. If that isn’t enough to convince you, the average amount of time users spend on applications is growing; in fact, it’s growing by 21 percent every year.

It’s also important to note that those users are usually on social media and gaming applications.

5. Promoting Your Brand

Because people are spending thousands of hours a day on mobile devices, you can bet having a mobile app is going to boost your presence and your brand.

Applications are seen every day, even if they aren’t in use as the application is like a mini billboard for your business and your brand. Mobile applications give you a better ROI and a bigger bang for your buck as well.

Bluestone Apps for the Right Stuff

If you would like to learn more about mobile apps, call, send a text or a DM to Bluestone. The sooner you get started the sooner you can start building your business with an application.

Talk to a team member from Bluestone Apps today.

Share This Post

Categories

Related Posts

Let’s Talk.

Ready to discuss your app idea? Please complete the form below, and a concept specialist will contact you soon to discuss your project. We are looking forward to working with you!

Bluestone Apps

FREE
VIEW